4th January 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my MHRD scholarship being a student of B.Sc 2nd year?

Hi dear sir
my name is haider ali, i am a student of B.sc second year from RAJNEESH PRATAP SINGH MAHAVIDYALAYA, HALDAUR (BIJNOR), my mhrd scholarship not come in my acount, why not come my scholarship, my accound is SBI BANK DHAMPUR, "tell me sir"

6th January 2015, 09:18 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Why I am not getting my MHRD scholarship being a student of B.Sc 2nd year?

The first thing is that you need to renew your scholarship every year. If you got your scholarship for the first time in 1st year and in 2nd year if you don't apply or will not renew your scholarship then you will not get any amount. You need to renew your scholarship within the 15 days of announcement of your result. I am attaching a renewal form you may download it.

To be sent to:
The Secretary,
Board of Intermediate Education,
A.P., “Vidya Bhavan”, Nampally,
Hyderabad -500001.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD_Renewal form.pdf(18.2 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?