4th January 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?

Hello sir/mam,
im doin internship after passing 4 YRS IN BDS,
and i want to do MDS in oral pathology,
please tell me if i get any loan for MDS.
As I haven't taken loan for BDS
But i need now...
please help me to know the procedure

9th January 2015, 09:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?

You can definitely get education loan to study MDS course.
Procedure to apply for education loan to study MDS :-

- You need to approach the nearby branches of banks to your residence for education loan.
- It is better to start with the one where you or your family members have an account and later you can opt for other banks if you are not satisfied with the one you opted first.
- You need to have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan, the norms and formalities you need to follow, the terms and conditions of the bank and the facilities you will be getting.
- It is better to carry documents of your academic background, the prospectus of the concerned institute where you are seeking admission since most of the time the officer-in-charge asks for such documents.
- You need to follow the instructions given by the branch manger or officer-in-charge to get your education loan sanctioned.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?