4th January 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?

Hello
What are the colleges in India which provides
loan faciliies for bds??????
also tell me about the guarantee details of loan
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Education system and education loan scheme for MBBS in Philippines?
  3. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  4. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  5. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  6. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  7. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  8. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  9. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  10. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  13. List of the correspondence universities offering post graduation in Physical Education? Whether this course can be covered under education loan?
  14. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  16. How Education Loan can be taken in the name of CS course?
  17. Can I get loan in the middle of M.E. studies?
  18. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
5th May 2017, 11:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?

You can get the loan from the bank. To study in India the candidate will get the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac. Loan taken up to Rs.4 lac no security is required above Rs.4 lac up to Rs.7.50 lac collateral security in form of a suitable third party guarantee is to be provided and above Rs. 7.50 lac co-obligation of parents together with tangible collateral security along with assignment of future income to the bank is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?