5th January 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completed 3 years Diploma course? Eligibility to apply?

hello
what is the eligibility to apply any
entrance exams for admision in btech
in electrical engineering....
i have completed 3 years diploma course
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for IPS entrance exma after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Last 3 years question papers of diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  6. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  7. Is my daughter eligible to apply for tamil nadu engineering entrance exam? She was born in Chennai and both parents were born in Chennai. Currently she is studying in 12th(CBSE) in noida
  8. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  9. How to join Indian Railway Traffic Service after SSLC?
  10. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  11. Am I eligible to attend the IAS exam after completing 3 years diploma engineering? Can I apply for IAS exam?
  12. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  13. How may I do ICE(INDIA) course after completing 12th?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech after Diploma?
  15. Can I do D.Pharmacy after BSc Physical Science?
  16. Can I get lateral entry in any government polytechnic college in Chattisgarh after doing BSc in Biological science?
  17. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  18. Can Diploma students apply for WASE entrance exam?
6th January 2015, 07:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completed 3 years Diploma course? Eligibility to apply?

To study B.Tech course after completion of three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to pursue B.Tech course can apply for LEET examination. By qualifying LEET examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. So, to get admission in B.Tech course after completion of three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET examination. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering in an discipline from a recognised board/ university are eligible to appear in LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?