5th January 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?

hello sir
what is the procedure for
vocational training at iocl?
kindly let me know the procedure
i am a diploma final year student.
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  2. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  3. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  6. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  8. Procedure to do training of 6 months in IOCL Kolkata?
  9. Procedure and upcoming period for Vocational training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  11. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  12. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  13. Procedure of applying for vocational training in BHEL? What is the duration and fee for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  15. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  16. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  17. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
11th January 2015, 05:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?

Procedure for vocational training in IOCL :-

- There is online application provision for internship at IOCL but no such provision is there for vocational training.
- Hence you need to contact the concerned branch of IOCL for training in that branch.
- Approach the branch and contact the HR department.
- Have a talk with the HR manager or officer-in-charge, get to know the opportunities of training and the training course and application procedure.
- Get the application form and do as directed by the concerned authority. You might need to pay a certain fees for your training course at IOCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?