5th January 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?

I am doing my 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology and I wish to do summer internship in IISC Bangalore, my aggregate percentage till 5th semester is 85%. How can i proceed to get an Internship in IISC Bangalore

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in IISC? Can I do internship in May or June?
  2. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for doing internship in IISC bangalore? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  4. Is there winter internship available in IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. How to get Internship in IISC Bangalore? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  6. Is there a CGPA cutoff to apply for the internship program of IISc Bangalore? What are the requirements?
  7. Any chance to join internship at IISC Bangalore? I am a student of Metallurgical Engineering
  8. Am I eligible for internship at IISC Bangalore if I am not a student of IIT?
  9. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for internship in IISC Bangalore?
  11. Whom should I contact for doing Internship in IISC Bangalore while doing M.Tech Biomedical(2nd semester)?
  12. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. What are the job opportunities after doin the 4 year BS course in bangalore.?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IISC Bangalore?
  16. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  17. Am I eligible for an internship in IISC? Procedure to apply?
  18. Cutoff percentage for the internships while doing B.Tech 2nd year?
17th October 2017, 12:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?

In order to apply for internship in IISC, you have to contact your college authorities at first or you can directly visit the company (CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012, ph - 080 2293 2004) and enquire about the application procedure. The authorities will guide yo completely about the internship program. After that you can apply for internship as per their directions and wait for their next reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?