5th January 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for WBCS exam to B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

HELLO
i am a b.sc. nursing completed
am i eligible for wbcs exam?
i want to know i am eligible or not?
if i am eligible then please tell me the procedure......

6th January 2015, 11:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for WBCS exam to B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO
i am a b.sc. nursing completed
am i eligible for wbcs exam?
i want to know i am eligible or not?
if i am eligible then please tell me the procedure......
Yes, you are eligible for WBCS exam.

WBCS stands for West Bengal Civil Service exam. This exam is conducted by Public Service Commission.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for WBCS exam. There is no marks criteria. Final year student are eligible for WBCS exam.

You must speak, read, write in Bengali language .

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

Selection process for WBCS exam are -

1) Preliminary Test
2)Mains Exam
3)Personal Interview.

You must have citizenship of India. The application fees for WBCS exam is 210/-
11th August 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for WBCS exam to B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?

Whether Nurses are recruted by WBCS exam?
11th August 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether nurses are recruited by WBCS exam
recruiter
21st April 2023, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a bds student can give wbcs ?
5th May 2023, 04:43 PM
rbagdiya1

The West Bengal Civil Service (WBCS) exam is conducted by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) for recruitment to various civil service positions in the state of West Bengal.

As a B.Sc (Nursing) graduate, you may be eligible to apply for certain positions under the WBCS exam, depending on the specific requirements of the position.

Here are the eligibility criteria for the WBCS exam:

1. Nationality: The candidate should be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit: The candidate should be between 21 to 36 years of age as on 01.01. of the year of examination.

3. Educational Qualification: The candidate should have completed a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

4. Language: The candidate should be able to read, write, and speak in Bengali/Nepali (for certain positions).

Here are the steps to apply for the WBCS exam:

1. Visit the official website of WBPSC (www.pscwbonline.gov.in).

2. Click on the "One Time Registration" link and complete the registration process.

3. Once registered, login to the website and select the desired position.

4. Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.

5. Pay the application fee online or offline.

6. Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.

Note that the eligibility criteria and selection process may vary depending on the position applied for. Therefore, it is advisable to check the specific requirements for the position and follow the instructions provided by the WBPSC.
30th May 2023, 08:07 PM
Ar_pit

Procedure :-

Visit the official website of WBPSC (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) and navigate to the "Apply Online" section. Register yourself by providing the required details and creating a unique login ID and password.

Fill out the online application form with accurate personal, educational, and contact details. Pay the application fee as specified in the notification through the available payment methods (online or offline).

Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents as mentioned in the application form, which may include educational certificates, photograph, signature, and any other required documents.

Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the necessary documents, submit the application online. Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?