5th January 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?

Sir
I am persuing my BE Elec Engg in final year
I want to complite my M.Tech from Germany
please tell me the collages and procedure
for getting admission and also other
detail like fees hostel charges.....

Related Questions:
  1. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  2. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  3. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  4. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  6. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  7. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  8. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  9. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  10. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the hostel fee for SC M.Tech students in goverment aided colleges
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  13. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  14. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  15. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  16. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  17. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  18. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
21st January 2018, 02:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?

After completion of B.E. Electrical you can pursue M.Tech from Germany. For that first you need to choose a university then check the eligibility criteria if you are eligible then you can apply for if. Once you get a acceptance letter from university/institute you can proceed for further process like visa and medical test.

*Eligibility criteria for admission in M.Tech:-
> You should have 7.5 cgpa in your B.E. Electrical.
> You need to appear for English Language Proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL.
> You must have two Letters of Recommendation.
> You need to appear for GRE examination.

These are the German Universities offering M.Tech. in Electrical:-
> University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingarten, Germany
> Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
> University of Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany

*Tuition fees for M.Tech. Electrical would be 1,00,000 INR per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?