5th January 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello
I am studying BE ece..
Am i eligible to study MSc astrophysics..
Can i really become space astronaut?
If so what college is best to study abroad?
After completing BE what should i do..
Is there any exams to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  2. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  3. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  4. Scope of MS in Cyber Security course? Which are the colleges offering the course in India or Abroad?
  5. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  6. Which is best Game Developing course in Abroad for BCA student? For which entrance exam I should prepare? List of colleges for this course?
  7. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  9. List of colleges in India and abroad offering M.Tech program in Genetic Engineering?
  10. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  11. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  12. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  13. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. Which are the colleges offering Astronautical Engineering in India? Can I do it after 10th? Which entrance do I have to answer for this course?
  15. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of good Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  18. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
21st January 2018, 02:29 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

After completion of B.E. in ECE you can opt for M.Sc. in Astrophysics from Foreign university as well as from Indian university. In order to secure a place in Foreign University you will have to appear for GRE test and English Proficiency Test(IELTS/TOEFL/PTE).

These are the foreign Universities offering M.Sc. in Astrophysics:-
> Cardiff University
> Queen Mary University of London
> University of St. Andrews
> University of Manchester
> Cambridge University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?