5th January 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

My brother has got admission in JSPM college(Wagholi).but he want to change his college because,the college is far away from my home.and their is big problem, that he has operation of leg so he can't travel so far.... so my family want to change the college.... is we change college in third year?

9th January 2015, 11:24 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

No, you cannot change your college in 3rd year. There is no such provision to change college in 3rd year even under same university.

Note:
Students can only change their college after 1st year of B.Tech but there are certain conditions that you need to fulfil. This is possible only for local colleges under same universities.
9th January 2015, 04:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

I am sorry to say that now you cannot change your college as you are in 3rd year of B.Tech.

You can only shift your along with branch upto 2nd year of B.Tech from one college to another under same University.
8th April 2015, 11:16 PM
amanshrivastava98

Such cases are the rarest of the rare cases and should be avoided as far as possible.

But if you really want to change the university while pursuing a course then it is possible.

Follow the steps below :

* It can be done in the case of a private to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer or a government to private college transfer.
No consider can be done for a private to government college transfer.

* Check the availablity of the seats in the college of your choice.

* Then you have to apply in the university under which that college falls and get the permission for the transfer form the highest authority of the university.

* If they say yes, then you have to apply for the transfer from the highest authority of your college and university.

NOTE :

Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take the transfer certificate in advance from your current college. Otherwise you will be in a big trouble.
10th April 2015, 02:43 PM
kunalroy89

You can not change college even under same university. More importantly it needs special permission from top university officers,VC etc and if they are satisfied with some major reasons you provide then only something is possible.
Temporary physical injury and distance from home is not a convincing reason. Still you can give it a try by writing formal email or letter to University Administration.
22nd March 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for change the college After second in same branch under JNTUH University.tell me the procedure about this problem process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?