5th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?

Sir
i want the syullabus for plant science
of icar jrf and also kindy tell me
when the notification will comes?
also tell me any tips for prepration?

8th January 2015, 09:48 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
i want the syullabus for plant science
of icar jrf and also kindy tell me
when the notification will comes?
also tell me any tips for prepration?
The ICAR JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) Exam is an All India basis examination for admission to Master Degree Programmes in different State Agricultural Universities, Central Universities and Deemed Universities conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.

Notification date: February / March month

Examination date: April month

Syllabus of Plant Science:

-Plant Breeding & Genetics
-Plant Pathology
-Agricultural Microbiology/Microbiology
-Seed Science & Technology
-Plant Genetic Resources

Tips for preparation:

-Before getting into preparation mode, it is important for you to know your existing level of preparedness for this exam.

-You should then decide how much you need to utilize your strength and plan to improve on your weakness during your preparation.

-You need to integrate your plan which can also taken into account of your current academic pursuit.

-Make a habit of revising topics. Create a question bank of those question which you find difficult during your preparation.

-This will help you remember your most common mistake. Take as many mock test as possible to regularly evaluate your preparation level.

-Take sound sleep before exam day and relax. Keep calm, cool and stable with your mind before exam.
8th September 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the notification of ICAR-JRF(Plant Science) will be released? Syllabus and tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF?

Sir I would like to prepare jrf exam by plant science sub pllzzz suggestions me on books and how do prepare it..
25th April 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir..
can you please send me the previous year question papers for msc plant science
30th April 2016, 10:47 PM
onemdindus

Syllabus for ICAR-JRF - Plant Science

Plant Breeding & Genetics
Plant Pathology
Agricultural Microbiology/Microbiology
Seed Science & Technology
Plant Genetic Resources

Tips to prepare for ICAR-JRF Plant Science

>>Preparing previous year question papers
>>Taking up coaching classes
>>Taking up sample mock tests
>>Referring latest edition reference books for preparation
>>Doing smart preparation
>>Making conceptual studies during preparation
>>developing Efficient time management skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?