5th January 2015, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D without doing masters after B.Com? What is the minimum to complete Ph.D?

how can I do phd without master degree after b.com? Which subject is best for me if I intrested in social work? what is minimum time for completing phd? Can I complet it in 1 or 2 year? pls sugest me university for it... thanking u in advance...

Related Questions:
6th January 2015, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D without doing masters after B.Com? What is the minimum to complete Ph.D?

You have to complete Master's degree in Commerce then only you can get admission in a Ph.D program. Also, make sure that you score at least 55% marks in your M.Com degree from a recognized University.

After M.Com you should clear exams like NET/SLET then you will be able to get admission in a good college for your Ph.D program. Those who have qualified NET/SLET will have good chance of making it to the top Universities for their Ph.D program and also they can apply for Lecturer job in Government colleges.

There are many Universities Ph.D entrance exam also and after completing M.Com you will be eligible for those entrance if you don't have NET/SLET score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?