6th January 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?

Hello Sir
Can i repeat 12 science after
passed 12 science and one thing is
can I change college for repeat 12 science?????
Actually I scored low marks in 12th CBSE...
So can i repeat with other board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th from IGNOU board if failed from CBSE board?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  5. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  6. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  7. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  9. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM?
  10. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  11. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  12. Date of admission in B.Com course? I have scored 61% marks in 12th CBSE board
  13. Should I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if secured less marks in NEET?
  14. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  15. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  16. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  17. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  18. Whether a candidate is eligible to reappear in Matriculation of same Board if secured low percentage?
6th January 2015, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?

As you got Low Marks in 12th Science you can Improve your marks by Giving CBSE improvement examination.

CBSE improvement exam is way to improve your Class 12th Result by giving the Board exam again next year by choosing one or all subjects.

* The application form will be available in CBSE schools or CBSE regional Office or any Syndicate Banks by paying the prescribed fee.

Yes, you can Change your college for appearing 12th Science but you have to study in open schooling colleges which are NIOS, IGNOU etc..,
3rd March 2020, 12:55 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board?

As you have passed the course you cannot reappear for the exam
As you have scored low and want to increase your precentage you can appear for the CBSE improvement marks
4th March 2020, 08:50 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, according to the board rules you cannot reappear a board once you have passed it
If you want to improve you're marks than you must apply for the improvement exam
But even for that improvement ex you cannot change your board you will have to give exam for the same board
23rd July 2022, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can i reappear in 12th boards in same year ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?