6th January 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate of Bihar is eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO?

Hello
i want to know that can a candidate of
bihar apply for jexpo west bengal?
If yes then what are the criterias?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  3. Possibility to appear in JEXPO for 25 years old candidate?
  4. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  5. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  6. Admission in any government college of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 9466 SC rank in JEXPO?
  7. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  10. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  11. Possibility to appear in West Bengal JEXPO for 24 years old student?
  12. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  13. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  14. West Bengal JEXPO solved papers of last 10 years
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  17. What is the syllabus of West Bengal JEXPO?
  18. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
6th January 2015, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate of Bihar is eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO?

Yes any Indian citizen can apply for JEXPO but being an outside domiciled candidate you will be eligible for only a few percentage of seats. Most of the seats are reserved for West Bengal natives and also you will not be eligible for Government Polytechnic seats because you are an outside state candidate.

Therefore, if you want to get admission in a Private polytechnic college through JEXPO then surely you can apply for it. You should be very well prepared for the exam because you are an outside state candidate and very few percentage of seats are available for you. For getting admission in a top private college you must have a very good rank.
7th January 2015, 08:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate of Bihar is eligible to apply for West Bengal JEXPO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i want to know that can a candidate of
bihar apply for jexpo west bengal?
If yes then what are the criterias?
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, you are eligible for JEXPO exam.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

Your age should be below 21 years old.

Pattern for JEXPO exam:-

Paper I- Mathematics (200 Marks)-Class 10th Mathematics questions.

Paper II – Physics & Chemistry (200 Marks)-Class 10th Physics & Chemistry questions.

http://webscte.org/home.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?