6th January 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?

Hello
I want to know about pg diploma in Travel &
Tourism institute in anywhere in mumbai?
also i want to know the way of getting admission
please help me to find out

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes and admission procedure for Pharmaceutical Management in Mumbai and Gujarat
  2. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  3. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  6. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  8. How to seek admission in MBA in travel and tourism management?
  9. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  12. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  13. Colleges offering PG course in Travel and Tourism Management in USA, Canada, Australia?
  14. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  17. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  18. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2015, 09:57 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?

Below I have mentioned some information for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.

Course duration : 2 years (4 semesters)

Eligibility: Graduates in any stream. Third year college students, appearing for the final year exams are also eligible
Selection process: Entrance Test followed by Interview.

List of Colleges in Mumbai for Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management:

1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 233 2734

2. Kuoni Academy -Travel & Tourism Management Institute
Address: B-55, 2nd Floor, Nand Bhuvan,, Opposite Onida House, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Phone: 022 4215 2816

3. Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism
Address: No. 44, 1st Floor, A. C Market, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400034
Phone: 022 4004 1241

4. Institute of Hotel, Cargo and Tourism Management

5. Trade-wings Institute of Management
Address: 18/20, K.Dubash Marg,
Kalaghoda, Fort,
Mumbai 400 023, India.
Phone: +91 22 6634 4334, 2287 1932, 2281 3936
9th January 2015, 10:01 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?

Below I have mentioned some information for admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management.

Course duration : 2 years (4 semesters)

Eligibility: Graduates in any stream. Third year college students, appearing for the final year exams are also eligible
Selection process: Entrance Test followed by Interview.

List of Colleges in Mumbai for Post Graduate Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management:

1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: Dr B A Marathwada Univercity Compound, University Campus, Samarth Nagar, Samarth Nagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001
Phone: 0240 233 2734

2. Kuoni Academy -Travel & Tourism Management Institute
Address: B-55, 2nd Floor, Nand Bhuvan,, Opposite Onida House, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Phone: 022 4215 2816

3. Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism
Address: No. 44, 1st Floor, A. C Market, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400034
Phone: 022 4004 1241

4. Institute of Hotel, Cargo and Tourism Management

5. Trade-wings Institute of Management
Address: 18/20, K.Dubash Marg,
Kalaghoda, Fort,
Mumbai 400 023, India.
Phone: +91 22 6634 4334, 2287 1932, 2281 3936
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?