6th January 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SLET?

Hello sir
i want to know about slet exam?
what eligibility on slet??????
and also about everything of slet....
kindly let me know immediately

12th January 2015, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SLET?

First of all you must have a Master's Degree in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. If you belong to reserved category then you can get 5% relaxation in marks.

SLET is State Level Eligibility Test like UGC NET for those who want to get lecturer job in a State Government college. Those who want to get Junior Research Fellowships can also apply for SLET. State Government colleges offer lecturer jobs to those who have qualified SLET.

SLET scores are also utilized for admission in a Ph.D program. Most of the Universities accept SLET and NET score and if you have then you are exempted from any Ph.D entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?