6th January 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

hello
how should i prepare for junior
executive (airport operation) exam
of airport authority of India????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  2. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  3. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  4. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  5. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  6. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  7. Electronics Sample question papers for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  8. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam? -- [New]
  9. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  11. Which is the good book to prepare for Airport authority of India Exam to cover all the technical topics?
  12. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  13. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  14. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  15. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  16. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  18. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
1st September 2017, 06:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

In order to prepare well for Junior Executive (Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India, you are required to follow the below mentioned books.

>> Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics) by G K Publications

>> Airports Authority of India Manager ATC and Electronics by Ashish Dixit

I suggest you to solve as many previous model papers as you can in order to score good marks in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?