6th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?

Sir
i want to do btech in abroad country like usa australia or canada
i have completed 10 pass n i have completed
one year in diploma computer science engg.
N now i m.in second year plzz
help i want to study abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  2. Which are the courses favourable to study in Australia or USA for B.Tech(CSE) and MBA(HR & Marketing) candidate?
  3. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  4. Eligibility to study MS in USA or Australia for a candidate who has completed B.Tech(CSE) in 5.5 years?
  5. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  6. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  8. Is it possible to do MD/MS in Ayurveda from USA/UK/Canada/Australia
  9. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  11. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  12. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  16. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  17. Chances to go USA after 3 years Diploma?
  18. Any can I get any degree or diploma in any other country like Australia or Canada after completing MBBS?
11th January 2015, 05:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?

First of all, you need to complete your diploma course with good grades. Most of the universities especially the top foreign engineering institutes do not allow diploma overseas candidates to pursue B.Tech course. Hence 10+2 is necessary in them. In order to pursue B.Tech in foreign countries, you need to appear in SAT and IELTS exam. Then you need to apply online as per your scores in these entrance exams along with resume and statement of purpose. If shortlisted, you need to apply for VISA and prove your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?