6th January 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

respected sir
which coursewould be better after
completing diploma in chemical,
to study anywhere in abroad?????
kindly tell me about this immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  4. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses other than Engineering to study in Abroad for 12th Science student?
  6. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  8. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  9. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  10. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  11. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  13. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  14. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  15. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  16. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  17. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
18th August 2016, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
which coursewould be better after
completing diploma in chemical,
to study anywhere in abroad?????
kindly tell me about this immediately

The list of courses available to study in abroad for chemical engineering diploma holders is given below;

- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Academy Profession Degree in Chemical and Bio technical Science
- Bachelor Top up Degree in Chemical and Bio technical, Food or Process Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?