6th January 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?

Hello
I am in my btech second year of computer science and engineering I have scored 88% in 10TH and 74% in my 12th I would like to study abroad is there any possibility of pursuing my postgraduation in university of technology sydney? can i get admission with gre score?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  2. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  3. Which intake is best either Spring or Fall for a student who have scored 290 marks in GRE?
  4. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get OU, JNTU or CBIT after scoring 750 rank in Computer Science?
  6. Detailed information about GRE for a graduate?
  7. After completing Diploma what to do to go US?
  8. Pursuing MBA in USA is possible having 58% in CSE and 7.1 band in IELTS?
  9. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  10. Should I apply for GRE General test or Subject test for post graduation after B.Tech?
  11. Can I get a chance to study in a good institute after scoring 60% in school level and good record in UG and PG?
  12. Requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Sydney?
  13. Admission in USA is possible without passing GRE? Chances of getting job?
  14. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  15. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  16. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  17. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  18. Best subject to do Master degree outside India?
8th January 2015, 09:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?

Yes, you can do your Post Graduation (Master Of Science) in University Of Technology Sydney. It is very good University.

You need to appear for GRE, TOELF and IELTS and score 300+, 90+ and band of 6.5 to 7 respective in those exams to get admission in this University. By completing graduation without any backlogs will make you eligible for appearing these exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?