6th January 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?

Basic requirements for a mechanical student to get seat for doing MS in Germany? And what are the scholarships provided and based on what scholarship is provided? What are all the entrance exams to be written? And what are the top colleges in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  2. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  3. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  6. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  10. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  11. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  12. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  13. What's the procedure and requirements for taking admission in MS course with mechanical engineering stream in Germany?
  14. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  15. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  16. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  18. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
8th January 2015, 11:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?

The basic requirements for MS course in Germany :-

- You should have completed B.E/B.Tech course.
- You should have appeared and scored well in the entrance exams- GRE and IETLTS.
- You must have applied online in the German Universities with your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected you need to confirm your admission proving your financial status and then you need to apply for VISA.

Scholarships are provided by the educational institutes on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics and extra curricular or extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams.

The top institutes are :-
1. Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
2. Universität Freiburg
3. Technische Universität Berlin
4. Technische Universität München
5. Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
6. Universität Stuttgart
7. Universität Duisburg-Essen
8. Leibniz Universität Hannover
9. Technische Universität Dresden
10. Universität Bremen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?