17th May 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?

how can i get admission abroad for aerospace engineeringif i am in 11th standard and has secured 85% in 10th standard

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 11th?
  2. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aerospace Engineering being a 10th student? Salary of Diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  4. Top 10 universities offering BS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad? Cutoff score required in SAT for admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  7. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  8. How to study abroad for class 11th and 12th after scoring 9.6 CGPA in 10th?
  9. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  10. Admission procedure to study in 11th Science for 10th CBSE student of Patna?
  11. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th Non-Medical stream if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th RBSE?
  13. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  14. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
  17. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Will I be considered as NRI if I have completed 10th in abroad and 11th, 12th from India?
25th June 2011, 12:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?

9. First of all you have to complete you +2 with good marks. After that you need to zoom in one country where you wish to do you desired course. After that you can start preparing a database of colleges that provide your desired course. The shortlist the best colleges and the colleges that you can afford. After that you can contact the colleges for admission.
3rd February 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?

which is the best institute in india for aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?