7th January 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?

dear expert,
please let us know the streams after
12th science, my niece has passed 12th
with aggregate 74% from Gujarat board
with group - B.
regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  2. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  3. How can I apply for Polytechnic course being a candidate of 12th Science?
  4. Is this possible to get admission for B.Sc Alied Health Science being a candidate having secured 80% in 12th with Science group?
  5. BCA for student from commerce background?
  6. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  7. Am I eligible for MCA in VIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  9. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having secured 56% in 12th?
  12. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed course in IP university? Am I eligible for this course after scoring 50% in BSc?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  14. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  15. Difference between BBA and BCA? Can a Science candidate opt for these courses after completion of 12th class?
  16. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  17. Admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th Science?
  18. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
8th January 2015, 10:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?

There are lot of courses available for candidates who have completed 12th standard with Biology Group from a recognised board. You can choose any one of the course of your interest from the list of following courses mentioned below :-

1. M.B.B.S ( Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) :- This course is related to Surgery and Medicine fields.

2. B.D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) :- This course is related to Dentistry.

3. B.H.M.S ( Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery) :- This course is related to Homeopathy Medicine.

4. B.A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) :- This course is related to Ayurvedic Medicine.

5. B.U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery) :- This course is related to Unani Medicine.

6. B.V.Sc (Bachelor of Veterinary Science) :- This course is related to Veterinary Sciences.

These are the various courses in Medicine stream which can be pursued after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with good percentage, you can choose any, one of the above mentioned courses of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in Medicine stream.
8th January 2015, 11:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear expert,
please let us know the streams after
12th science, my niece has passed 12th
with aggregate 74% from Gujarat board
with group - B.
regards,
List of the courses after 12th in PCM :-

(1) B.E or B.Tech (Bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of technology)
(2)B.Sc (bachelor of science)
(3)Fashion Technology
(4)Marine courses and engineering
(5)BBA (Bachelor of business administration)
(6)BCA(Bachelor of computer application)
(7)B.Arch(Bachelor of Architecture)
(8)CA (Charted accountancy)
(9)biotechnology courses
(10)Bachelor of law

List of the courses after 12th in PCB :-

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B. Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering
BSc courses in Biotechnology
8th January 2015, 01:32 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Science with 74% aggregate your Niece can opt for an ample number of courses.

Below mentioned are some list of courses that she can opt for:

. B.Tech.BE

. MBBS

. BAMS

. B.Pharma

. B.Sc Nursing

. B.Sc(Hons)

. B.ScAnthropology

. B.Sc Occupational Theory

. B.Sc Physiotherapy

. B.Sc Computer Science(H)

. B.Sc Electronics(H)

. B.Arch

. BCA

. BBA

. B.A./B.Sc Economics

. B.A. English

. B.Com

. B.Sc Zoology

. Biochemistry

. Botany

. B.Sc Microbiology

. B.Sc(H) Biomedical Science

. Biotechnology

. Physics(H)

. Chemistry(H), etc.
13th April 2015, 06:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses available for those candidates who have passed the class 12th with science stream(PCM ) as the Mai subjects . There are :-

B.tech .

B.Sc .

B.A .

C A .

LLB .

B.Arch .

Also each of the above courses gave large number of stream . So be careful regarding this .
15th April 2015, 09:34 PM
Ankit Pk

Lightbulb Re: Courses available for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Science?

These are the courses
1.B.Arch.
2.LLB.
3.B.A.SCHOOL.
4.B.com.
5.B.SC Biomicrology.
6.Bachelor of Law.
Thank you.
13th May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

If we not get good marks in NEETthen we how to get admission in M.B.B.S.in INDIA.If we will think to go CHINA or FILIPHINSE. hen it's our best thought or useless thought.I will accept you will give the answer very soon.
13th May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

If we not get good marks in NEETthen we how to get admission in M.B.B.S.in INDIA.If we will think to go CHINA or FILIPHINSE. hen it's our best thought or useless thought.I will accept you will give the answer very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?