7th January 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?

Hello Sir
I am a BCA student.......
I want the admission in Jadavpur University
for MCA course.....How should i get the
chance for MCA in Jadavpur University?????

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  2. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  3. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  4. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  5. How to apply for MCA in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the date of release of forms of MCA of IP university? I am a student of BCA and pursue BCA from Ghaziabad
  7. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  8. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  9. Can I get admission in Jadavpur University after completing BCA with 70%?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?
  12. Can I directly do MS in Abroad? Is there MCA course in Abroad? Duration of MCA?
  13. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  15. How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?
  16. MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?
  17. Can I do MCA in USA after Completing BCA from India? What exam do I need to write and what will be the fee structure?
  18. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
9th January 2015, 09:58 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I am a BCA student.......
I want the admission in Jadavpur University
for MCA course.....How should i get the
chance for MCA in Jadavpur University?????
Yes, of course you are elgiible for MCA in Jadavpur University after completing BCA.

Jadavpur University is a premier public state university, established in the year 1955.

Jadavpur University MCA Eligibility Criteria-

Students should have passed in Bachelor degree in any discipline under (10+2+3) pattern with at least 55% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in Honours /Aggregate as applicable and Mathematics as one of the subject in the degree level

Jadavpur University MCA Admission Criteria:

MCA admission in Jadavpur University, will be on the basis of a Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examinations. The admission allocated based on the marks scored in JECA exam. The Admission forms for Jadavpur University will be issued only for those candidates who are qualified in JECA-qualified candidates. JECA-qualified candidates have to appear at an interview along with the admission form.

CONTACT DETAILS:
Jadavpur University
Plot No.8, Salt Lake Bypass, LB Block,
Sector III, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700098 ‎
033 2335 5215
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?