7th January 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing bachelor of physiotherapy from jammu college of physiotherapy. I want to know that can I do my internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh?
If so..... what is the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  2. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  3. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  9. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
27th January 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

I am doing bachelor of medical miceobiology in dehradun . I want to know that can I do internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh? plz tell me what is the procedure. contact no. 9536854965
7th December 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am doing bachelor of physiotherapy from Integral institute of medical science and research, Lucknow. I want to know that can I do my internship from AIIMS or PGI Chandigarh?
If so..... what is the procedure?
17th April 2016, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir /mam ,
i am doing last semester in M.SC NUTRITION from ISABELLA THOBURN COLLEGE LUCKNOW . I want to know the criteria or procedure for doing internship in PGI CHANDIGARH
30th April 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing Bsc in biochemistry from Allahabad University. I want to know about criteria about internship in PGI.
My email id- [email protected]
1st August 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam I have done BSc in Medical Imaging Technology from Barkatullah University Bhopal. I want know about internship in Radiology Department. Tell me procedure.
24th July 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello good evening sir/mam I am pursuing M.A PSYCHOLOGY from INDRA GANDHI OPEN UNIVERSITY DELHI. I want to apply as an intern in psychology department. I am doing specialization in clinical psychology . please lemme know the procedure.
27th July 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My name is anjali . I did my bachelors in psychology. I am pursuing pg diploma in child guidance and family counseling. So i want to do internship in counselling
So what is the procedure for this
21st November 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir / mam
I had completed my bachelor of physiotherapy wat is the procedure to apply for senior internship in aiims
Can u plz let me know sir / mam
5th January 2022, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for imternship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?