7th January 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

hi
i got
10-62%
12-59.7%
b.tech-70%
m i eligible for infosys &wipro offcampus interview?
please do reply..........

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  4. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  7. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  9. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  11. Can I sit for wipro, infosys, TCS and other campus placement having secured 61% in 10th,70% in 12th,65% in B.TECH and also having 2 years gap in my academics?
  12. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  13. Age limit for placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  16. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  17. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  18. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
8th January 2015, 07:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i got
10-62%
12-59.7%
b.tech-70%
m i eligible for infosys &wipro offcampus interview?
please do reply..........
You are eligible for Wipro recruitment but you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys and Wipro are the reputed international companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys and Wipro are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys an Wipro recruitment.

Process of Infosys and Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

www.wipro.com/

www.infosys.com/
19th June 2015, 06:35 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello.

Here is the eligibility criteria which you have to fulfill for the above two companies:-
You should have scored minimum 60% in class 10th and you should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have scored at-lest 60% of marks in class 12th and should be passed from the recognized board.
You should have score more than 60% in graduation.
There should be no backlog in graduation.
There should not be study gap of more than two years.

Interview is conducted in 4 phases:-

Written phase.
Technical phase.
Gd round.
HR round

I hope you got it.
23rd June 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I have got 73% in class 10th and 49% in 12th and 75% in diploma and 70% in B.E. mechanical so tell me i am eligible for which company recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?