7th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Which year we should take GRE and TOEFL exam while doing B.E to do MS later?

Hi,

I am doing my second year b.e(cse) and i ve seventy percentage... i would lik to do m.s. may i know at which year am i supposed to take gre and toefl exams and when should i start to prepare for it...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  2. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  3. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  4. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  5. Which year we should take GRE and TOEFL exam while doing B.E to do MS later? -- [New]
  6. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  13. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  14. How to select coaching centers for GRE and TOEFL
  15. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  16. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. What is revised exam fee for both GRE and TOEFL
8th January 2015, 11:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which year we should take GRE and TOEFL exam while doing B.E to do MS later?

You can take GRE and TOEFL examinations once when you are appearing in final year of your graduation degree or after completion of your graduation degree from a recognised university. GRE is a standardised test which helps you to get admission in graduate schools in United States and other foreign countries whereas TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. Since, you are in second year of your B.E course, you can start preparing for GRE and TOEFL examinations from your B.E third year onwards and you can appear in GRE and TOEFL examination when you are in fourth year of your Graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?