8th January 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?

Hello
I have passed ICSE (X) this year. Now I want to take admission in polytechnic colleges in west Bengal. So i want to know the criteria for taking admission. I also want to know that which type of exam among the following shall I have to give (JEXPO, VOCLET, POLY40/Ploy60).

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  3. Possibility to appear in JEXPO for 25 years old candidate?
  4. Where to get WB Plotechnic form?
  5. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  6. Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  7. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  9. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  10. How to download West Bengal base polytechnic entrance exam(Jexpo) previous years question papers?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  12. Expected polytechnic colleges in Hooghly district with JEXPO rank of 18431?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to appear in West Bengal JEXPO for 24 years old student?
  15. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  16. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  18. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
10th January 2015, 06:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among VOCLET, Poly40, Poly60 or JEXPO for admission in Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal?

To get admission in Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in JEXPO examination. The JEXPO examination is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education every year for admission to first year Diploma course in Government and Private Polytechnic colleges of West Bengal.

Eligibility Criteria :-
--> Candidates who have passed 10th standard examination with at least 45% marks from a recognised board are eligible to get appear in JEXPO examination.

--> The minimum age required to appear in JEXPO examination is 14 years. There is no upper age limit to appear in JEXPO examination.

JEXPO-2015 examination will be held on 12th April, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?