8th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?

I am shrikant. I am from rural area. I have joined bachelor of arts after 12th.. now I am FYBA student... I want to go abroad for studies... my economic position is not up to date... what can I do?

9th January 2015, 09:57 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?

There is no need to worry about your financial status. Because, almost all banks are offering education loans to the students, who want to continue their studies in Abroad. So, you can approach any bank to get an education loan, through which you can meet all your fee and living expenses in Abroad. And even you can get scholarship from university, if you are having good academic profile. If you can satisfy following requirements, you will have a chance to get a scholarship from university.
1. Graduation - Above 70%
2. GRE - Above 300 marks
3. IELTS - At least 6.5 bands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?