17th May 2011, 08:22 PM
ramana1966

Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?

I want to know the rank required to get seat in engineering in govt
engineering colleges. I want to join my daughter in computerscience, aeronautical engineering,or in elctromics engineering. Pl suggest good subject for my daughter to do.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  2. What are the popular courses in B.Tech?
  3. Which branch of engineering to select after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. Polytechnic will be suitable for me after passing 10th?
  5. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  6. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  7. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  8. Which is the best branch of B.E degree?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. List of the B.Tech colleges which offer SAARCH countries students B.Tech degree?
  12. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  14. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  15. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  16. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  17. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
21st June 2011, 03:08 AM
agrawal1288

Default Re: Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramana1966 View Post
I want to know the rank required to get seat in engineering in govt
engineering colleges. I want to join my daughter in computerscience, aeronautical engineering,or in elctromics engineering. Pl suggest good subject for my daughter to do.
If you want to get good college with good branch then you should bring under 5000 rank.The craze of c.s. is not hidden from anyone and in this there is a bright future ,aeronautical engineering is available in limited college so you should join your daugher to C.S. OR ELECTRONICS.
25th June 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?

sir/mam,i am aiswaryah .i scored 32.798 in tancet 2011 ,shall i get government college of engineering tirunelveli (or) mepco schlenk engg colg wit this mark..plz.....answer me i need very urgently .. course power electronics and drives
27th June 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is uday. i got 2039 rank in ecet in DECE branch. i would like to join in aeronatical engineering in hyd. how many seats available for ecet student. and what is the procedure.
1st July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 140135 rank where i got cet in ece
2nd July 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to study aeronautical eng but ihave no idea.which is the best to study aeronautical or computer eg?
3rd July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i am from nepal. i want to know the criteria for the nepali student to get admission in the mechanical or aeronautical engineering college of the india.would u plz tell?
11th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am from mumbai i want to know how should i do IT engineering i am going to appear for twelth science this year
what marks are required in cet????
my email id is [email protected]
reply me as soon as possible
17th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 6300 rank in rpet open and in obc catagery 2200 which good colleges can i get govt. or private. please reply . thank you sir
20th July 2011, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am from allahabad i want to knowledge about aeronautical engineering.how to join a good college and what requirment for join it.please give me detail about good college in india.Fees requirment for sc student.My e-mail id is [email protected].
21st July 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

AE counseling fees
22nd July 2011, 12:04 AM
anil_kumar89

If you want to take admission to good colleges then you should give aieee and iit exam it
will help you to get admission to best colleges in india.Your rank should be under 10,000 to
get admission to these colleges in aieee. and in iit you should score under 4,000 rank.

There are many good colleges including NIT,IIT's these colleges will help you to get job in
good companies
24th July 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

what topics is most important in maths to qualify ìit exam
21st August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what is require rank in aieee for get a government college of aeronautical engineering?
30th September 2011, 07:19 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

If you want to take admission to good colleges then you should give aieee and iit exam it
will help you to get admission to best colleges in india.Your rank should be under 10,000 to
get admission to these colleges in aieee. and in iit you should score under 4,000 rank.

There are many good colleges including NIT,IIT's these colleges will help you to get job in
good companies
6th December 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

What abut Vit vellore and ISAT exam has same date? what should i do ?
4th June 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 34 in physics,36 in chemistry,47 in maths and
i have got total % of 53.can i get ranking in engineering?
5th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

doing aeronautical engineering in park engineering college is good or not
7th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the rank required to get govt.seat in engineering college?
24th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

waht are the qualifications for joining aeronautical engineering?
3rd July 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My air in aieee 2012 is 87720 which college i can expect to get admisson plz reply me i kindly request you my mobile no is 9454071704
28th May 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 16620 ranking in karnataka cet can i get seat for aeronautical engineering
22nd June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir , i got 10450 in kerala entrance 2013. m from general category.will i get admission in any engineering government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?