11th January 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?

I am a 2nd year student pursuing BE from electronics and communication Acropolis Technical Campus, Indore.

I would like to do training from DRDO, so i want to know that how can I get opportunity for summer training that is after my 4th sem examination?

18th September 2016, 12:16 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the opportunity for taking up training at DRDO?

As you have mentioned that you are in 2nd year of B.E(ECE) and you want to do internship in DRDO, so let me tell you that DRDO doesn't accept candidates of second year for their internship programme. You must be pursuing 3rd year or above then only you can apply for internship in DRDO.

You should maintain a good record througout your academic career. Minimum 65% of marks is required starting from your 10th till your present course. You should have good command over your communiction skills. If you have any backlog in your academic career, then your internship application won't be accepted by DRDO.

So, if you meet the above eligibility criteria then you can get an opportunity to do your summer training in DRDO.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?