11th January 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offer training for B.Tech ECE students?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing my b.tech in ece stream.

I am a 2 year student and want to do industrial training . so, please tell the name of the companies which offer training and how to apply for it?

12th January 2015, 11:18 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offer training for B.Tech ECE students?

It is good to see you aspiring for industrial training. Training are quite important nowadays apart from the main course of study. This is because they not only enhance the knowledge of the students but also become an important part of their resume and future career opportunities. Most of the companies prefer candidates who have undergone training or internships apart from main course study.

You have the choice of various companies being from a branch which has both hardware and software fields. You can opt for any one of the following companies.

- PSUs
- Indian Railways
- BSNL
- CTTC
- Doordarshan
- Private companies like Idea, Airtel, etc.
- All-India Radio
- IT companies like HP, HCL, GLobsyn and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?