11th January 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?

I am gopi kumar and now i'm in 4th semester and i want to do training in june month and my branch is B.E-CIVIL & STRUCTURAL= ENGINEERING.

Please suggest me companies who gives training in june month in delhi,lucknow, patna and rachi regions and please send me the procedure for how to apply....?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  2. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  4. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Date of start of 4th semester university exam?
  6. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. Training in Construction area at Erode or Salem?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Training in IOCL to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  10. What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?
  11. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  12. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  13. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  14. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  15. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  16. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. How to do summer training of 4 weeks after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  18. Can I do 45 days summer training at SAIL B.S. City?
12th January 2015, 10:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to training courses after your fourth semester. Since you are from Civil Engineering background, so it will be better if you pursue training in your domain. However, you can go for IT certification course especially programming course since now it is expected that every student knows a bit of programming irrespective of the branch they belong to. You can pursue training in :-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs)
- BSNL
- Construction plants like DLF
- Power and Steel plants like Tata Power, Jindal Power and Steel
- Indian Railways
- Electricity Corporation of India

You need to approach the concerned organization and have a discussion with the officer in charge of HR department and then follow his/her instruction to apply since most of them do not have online provision of application. For BSNL, you can apply online by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?