11th January 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?

I am pursuing MBA from Integral University. I want a summer training but i want to know the any company for summer training MBA (HR)?

Can you please provide me the list of companies which I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  2. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  3. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  4. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  5. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  6. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  7. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
  9. Companies which provide summer training for 4 to 5 weeks? I am a 4th Semester student and want to go for summer training in Pune
  10. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  11. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  12. List of companies for summer training or internship?
  13. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  14. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  15. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  16. Name of companies which recruits candidates for summer training?
  17. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
12th January 2015, 11:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?

You can apply for Internship in following companies.

1. Brigade Enterprises Limited, 29th & 30th Floors, World Trade Center, Brigade Gateway Campus, 26/1, Dr Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4137 9200

2. Entraine Business Services Pvt. Ltd., # 315, 2nd floor, BPR plaza, 80 ft road,, HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 088812 31234

3. Rammurthy Nagar, Rammurthy Nagar,bangalore, Ramamurthinagar Main Road, Devki Apparao Layout, Ramamurthy Nagar, Banaswadi, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2572 2670

4. Shriram Properties, No 40/43, 8th Main, 4th Cross, RMV Extension,, Sadashiv Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4022 9999

5. Vintage Wealth Managers (India) Private Ltd, 628, 11th Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090080 27600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?