11th January 2015, 05:11 PM
Darshana k

Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?

Sir,
Which are the best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science??Is there any entrance test??What are the fees structure ??And when is the last date of application this year??I am an average student...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  2. Colleges providing forensic odontology course? Fee structure of the course? Is there any entrance exam for this course? What is the syllabus of the entrance test?
  3. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  4. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  6. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  7. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  8. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to get direct admission in UG? What is the fee structure of top forensic colleges?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc in Forensic? How should I prepare for the entrance test?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  12. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  13. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  15. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for MSc Forensic Science? Which are the colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible for MSc in Forensic Science?
  18. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
26th June 2015, 12:37 AM
001 kamal

Default Re: Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?

These are best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science :-

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Thiruvananthapuram , Kerala

Amrita School of Medicine, Coimbatore
Kochi, Kerala

Government Medical College
Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala

Government Medical College, Kozhikode
Calicut, Kerala

T.D. Medical College
Alappuzha , Kerala,
17th September 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Kerala to study forensic science? Is there any entrance test? What is the fee structure?

What are the qualifications required for doing forensic science ? And which are the best colleges in kerala offering this course?
1st April 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

In entrance how much rank is necessary to join forensic science colleges in kerala? What is its fee structure?
23rd May 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

In neet entrance exam how much rank is necessary to join forensic science colleges in kerala? What is its fee structure?
16th May 2018, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

In neet entrance exam How Much rank Is necessary To Join Forensic Science In Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?