11th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate?

Hello, I am a Commerce Graduate. I have completed my B.Comm in the year 2009. I am also doing Company Secretary (CS) and am in the Final Stage. I have also enrolled myself for a Distance Education PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) from NLSUI, Bangalore. But I am quite confused about the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate. I know that a student of Techncal background has a good scope and even students of Science streams are always in demand. But does a Student who is only a B.comm Graduate has any scope in the field of IPR? Pease enlighten me on this. I will really be thankfull to everyone.

20th May 2016, 09:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of IPR for a Commerce Graduate?

There is a procedure for filing patents and you can get job as a patent agent in most companies. There are many patents filed every year and patent agents are involved in documentation process of the filling the patents.

Any stream graduates can appear for patent agent exam to become an agent. Most of the companies these days recruit them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?