11th January 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

I am a student of master in hospital administration so after pg i want to phd in hospital administration ...

Which govt college are provided in phd of hospital administration?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  2. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  5. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  6. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  7. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  8. List of colleges which conduct the Ph.D in Hospital Administration and modules in Ph.D programme? What is the criteria for admission? What is the fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  10. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  11. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  12. List of the top colleges offering MBA health care and hospital administration through MAT score? My MAT percentile is 92.05
  13. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  14. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  15. List of universities of colleges offering MBA in health care or hospital?
  16. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  18. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
16th January 2015, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

As far as my knowledge is concerned there are only two best colleges for PhD course in "Hospital Administration". I am providing the two colleges details such as contact details, address below to contact them easily. As PhD is a program which has good value than Masters degree program, you need to take good decision to do PhD in Hospital Administration. For that I strongly suggest you to do PhD in Hospital Administration in government college, AIIMS Delhi.

>> AIIMS, Delhi --- Best College
Name of the Organization: All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences
Duration of Course: 06 months to 02 years
Ph. No: 011-26588500/ 26588700
Address: Ansari Nagar East, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110029
http://www.aiims.edu/en.html

>> Indian Institute of Health Management Research
Ph. No: 01413924700
Address: 1, Prabhudayal Marg, Sanganer Airport Sanganer, Maruti Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302011
https://www.iihmr.org
23rd February 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?

Hello, I have done MHA from bharathiar university Coimbatore, is this valid in USA. And after this am I eligible to do work over there.
Any course which I can do in USA after MHA .
27th October 2019, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Please dear am Dr Peter kuol from South Sudan and would like to do PhD degree is hospital management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?