11th January 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?

I am Purabi Goswami,a student of BSc. Electronics 2nd year in Baba Farid Institute Of Technology,Suddhowala,Dehradun. I am having my 2nd year external examination from 29th of march till the 1st week of june. After that i am having my 3months vacation. Thus, i want to make use of this time by doing some training in my field. I want to do industrial training for core electronics in BHEL Haridwar for a duration of one and a half months. I am having good catching power nd quick response. Also I am having 69% in the inter i.e.,12th from CBSE,67% in BSc.Electronics 1st year. So, my question is that can I be able to do training in BHEL Haridwar nd to do so how i have to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  2. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  3. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
  5. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  7. How to do industrial training after passing electronics and instrumentation
  8. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  9. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  10. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  11. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  12. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  13. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE)
  14. How may I do industrial training? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year from Lovely profession university(Jalandhar)?
  15. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  16. How to do Industrial Training in TAJ Hotel, Mumbai?
  17. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  18. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
24th October 2017, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do industrial training when am in 2nd year of B.Sc Electronics ?

Yes, you can apply for industrial training from BHEL, Haridwar. You have to fill up the internship application form available at your college and send the letter with your resume to the General Manager of the HR department of BHEL. You can directly visit the company or contact them through phone and check out the availability of internship. (276/2/, Sector 4, BHEL Township, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249403, ph - 090457 87021). They will inform you about when the vacancy will arrive and then you can apply for your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?