11th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do job in abroad. I have completed my MBA in HR and FINS. But I am a fresher with no experience at all. How can I get a job in abroad or join any organisation as trainee or should I go for higher studies in HR specialization in any institution in abroad.

27th October 2015, 01:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do job in abroad. I have completed my MBA in HR and FINS. But I am a fresher with no experience at all. How can I get a job in abroad or join any organisation as trainee or should I go for higher studies in HR specialization in any institution in abroad.

To get a job in abroad you have to check the job consultants or the job portals.

Mostly for a job in abroad you need experience.

It is advisable for you to contact any consultant directly or through email to get information about the jobs in abroad.

The consultants will clarify you regarding the job opportunities in various countries.

They clarify regarding the examinations you need to clear to get a job in abroad like USA or UK or Australia or Canada.

You should have very good communication skills.
5th August 2022, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?

Sir / Mam,I have completed my MBA in regular university with systems specialization, i have no work experience, i want to do job in abroad..how i can get a job in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?