14th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?

Sir/Mam,

I completed my automobile engineering this year,so i like to work in any reputed automobile manufacturing plant as maintenance or production or qc engineer,for that what i what to do.Is there any quality control courses in INDIA.or any other certification courses.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  2. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  3. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job? -- [New]
  4. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in automobile branch?
  5. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  6. How to get automobile job after completing MSc software engineering
  7. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  8. How to get a good job after completing diploma in automobile?
  9. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. How to be an automobile engineer?
  11. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  12. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  13. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  14. How to become a good automobile engineer?
  15. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  16. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  18. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
16th January 2015, 03:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?

Especially there are no such quality control courses available for Automobile engineering graduates. But you can do a project on SIX SIGMA (LEAN SIX SIGMA), in which you can work out using quality control methods by considering opportunities, threats, weaknesses, and strengths of an organization/ institution. As you are also interested to work in production, Maintenance department, I suggest you to get good command over following list of programmes.

List of important Programs:

>> AutoCAD
>> Geometrical and Position Tolerances
>> Design of Press Tools, Jigs and Fixtures
>> Design of Gauges, Cutting Tools, Press Tools
>> Meteorology and Inspection - Very Important
>> Solid Works, Advanced AutoCAD
>> CNC Programming and Machining
>> Programming on CNC Machines
>> Programmable Logic Controllers
>> Integrated courses in Pro/ Engineer (Pro-E)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?