15th January 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?

Sir/Mam,

Will I be eligible to get government job after 2 year mechanical diploma through lateral entry course after ITI ?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  2. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
  3. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  4. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Job in public or government sector after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  7. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  9. Can I get Government Job after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  16. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  17. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  18. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
15th January 2015, 11:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Government sector after completion of three years Diploma course i.e., two years Diploma course after ITI course. Diploma course which is done after completion of ITI course is equivalent to three years Diploma course. So, you are eligible for all Government jobs which requires the educational qualification of three years Diploma course from a recognised board.
1st November 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?

I have interested to study in government commercial institute course. I have A grade in SSLC exam. Can i get this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?