14th January 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?

I'm now studying in GPT Gajendragad, diploma in mechanical engineering final year after completing my diploma BE 2nd year lateral entry procedure ,what the fee structures in vtu and autonomous collages?, and if I get 60% in diploma which collages I have to select for eligible to admission for 2nd year be lateral entry.

16th January 2015, 06:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm now studying in GPT Gajendragad, diploma in mechanical engineering final year after completing my diploma BE 2nd year lateral entry procedure ,what the fee structures in vtu and autonomous collages?, and if I get 60% in diploma which collages I have to select for eligible to admission for 2nd year be lateral entry.
Yes, course you are eligible for B.Tech through lateral entry after completing Diploma. Here I am listing you the colleges offering B.Tech through Lateral entry.

Eligibility for B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry:

-> Applicant must have qualified Diploma in Engineering (or) Technology course of a duration of 3 years or more from an AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks in the aggregate (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) of all semesters.

-> Applicant have to appear in entrance test either in All India Level AIEEE or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry:

Delhi Institute of Technology & Research (DITR)
Contact Person: S K Bansal
E-Mail Id: [email protected]

ABES Engineering College
Contact Person: Shankutla

CBS College
5th April 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?

sir,I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering...May I have admission for b.tech in any government IIT colleges...send my rly to my [email protected]
19th September 2017, 10:44 PM
sapphire1

As you have done diploma in Mechanical Engineering then you can get admission in the direct 2nd year of B.tech through Lateral entry.

You can get admission in any of the best university nearby you.All universities provide this facility to diploma holders. For this, you should have minimum 50% marks in diploma.

After that, you can also apply for JEE entrance exam for getting admission in the best university. If you want to get admission in IIT then you have to crack JEE exam with good marks.

Here are some best universities for B.Tech:

Amity school of engineering
Bharti Vidyapeeth college of engineering
Indira Gandhi Technical University
Northen Engineering college

You can apply any of the college or university for B.Tech.
23rd September 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Actually,Now I am in Diploma 3rd year of Computer Science.
I want to know Entrance Exam to take admission in 2nd year B.tech.
23rd September 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Actually,I am in 3rd year of Diploma in Computer Science,
I am to know the Entrance Exam available to take admission in BE after diploma ?
Also, Tell me Is question Paper of entrance exams for ever branch of diploma?
7th January 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in 3rd year of diploma in electrical branch
After diploma I will do b.tech please sir assigning me B. Tech best colleges in which lateral entry admission possible at haryana and punjab.

Please inform that after diploma admission in iit are possible
23rd February 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering. Now i have admission for the B.tech for the best govt. IIT college. So please, sir tell me about best govt. IIT colleges/ Send my reply on my email [email protected]
9th March 2018, 10:16 PM
Sanjaytheli

I'm now studying in VNR , diploma in mechanical engineering final year after completing my diploma BE 2nd year lateral entry procedure ,what the fee structures in vtu and autonomous collages?, and if I get 60% in diploma which collages I have to select for eligible to admission for 2nd year be lateral entry
11th May 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am persuading diploma in CSE from gwpbpl. I want to know the colleges as well as the admission procedure to get lateral entry in 2nd year. Does Jamia Milia Islamia and AMU provide lateral entry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?