15th January 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How and where to apply for GATE Nanotechnology exam?

How and where should I apply for GATE-Nanotechnology? because, I'm able to find the application forms for other subjects in gate, but not in nanotechnology. where can I find the syllabus for this and also the previous year question papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  2. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  5. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  6. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad in Nanotechnology? I have scored 304 in GATE
  7. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  8. How can I apply for MSc in Nanotechnology after completing BSc with Physics?
  9. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  10. Do I require biology to apply for B.Tech course in Nanotechnology?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  12. How to apply for M.Tech Nanotechnology after completing B.E in EC?
  13. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat? -- [New]
  15. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  16. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. What is the future of nanotechnology?
16th January 2015, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where to apply for GATE Nanotechnology exam?

GATE examination is not conducted for Nanotechnology branch. So, you will not be able to find application forms and syllabus for GATE Nanotechnology examination. The details regarding GATE examination for different branches is available in the GATE official website http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/.

GATE 2015 Important Dates :-
GATE 2015 Online examination will be held on 31st January, 1st, 7th, 8th and 14th Febraury, 2015.
10th July 2021, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where to apply for GATE Nanotechnology exam?

If I'm going to Appear in GATE Exam for Nanotechnology, which stream will opt for Nanotechnology..because there is no separate code for Nanotechnology...Pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?