14th January 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?

Sir,
I will complited my MSc. in next year. My subject is genral phycis. i would be phd in nanotechnology.pls guide me which institut for ph.d nanotechnology in gujarat?

15th January 2015, 11:12 PM
anair

Default Re: Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?

Gujarat Forensic Sciences university, Gandhinagar, is one the most popular universities offering PhD in nano technology in the country.

Shah Schulman Center for Surface science and Nanotechnology is another reputed institute you can look into.

Application dates are usually in June which are followed by the entrance test. Admissions are based on merit and will begin in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?