15th January 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

CGL or IB which one is faster employing?

Sir/ Ma'am,

I appeared for last year's ssc cgl & its results are still due because of some court case. Whatever, as I need to crack and join and start earning faster, I'm asking you this- I've heard that SSC CGL takes around 2 years to finally ask the candidate join in an office. So how long does Intelligence Bureau ACIO post take?

20th April 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CGL or IB which one is faster employing?

If results are announced on time then recruitment is completed within one year in case of SSC CGL and same is with any other government job like IB ACIO which is conducted by MHA.

CGL has been on controversy due many reasons like paper leak and other court cases which is why there has been delay. Also, CGL has two tier system of written exam which is the main reason for so much time needed for recruitment. IB ACIO conducts exam for very less posts and written exam is of one state followed by interview which should take less time than CGL surely.
28th June 2016, 01:17 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: CGL or IB which one is faster employing?

As you know very well both are government jobs & government take time to announce the final result for anything. For both, from the date of notifications to joining the office would take around 1.5 to 2 years. If you are lucky then it may complete in less than 1.5 years. SSC has been in turmoil for some time, but will recover.

So for you it would be better if you apply for the both & prepare yourself for the exam & interview & do not forget about physical fitness.

If any one call you first then join them without having second thoughts. But IB is slightly faster then SSC CGL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?