15th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?

Hello i am Aravind,i have completed BE-ECE currently with 64% within 8 semesters but with 53 backlogs i need to know can i get an admit in an US university for MS.please let me know the universities that i could apply.I have also taken gre i got 288(quants-151,verbal-137,aw-2.5) in GRE,IELTS-6.

15th January 2015, 06:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?

No, you cannot get admission in US universities for pursuing MS course by having 53 backlogs in your Graduation course. Having 53 backlogs indicates that you have failed in most of the subjects of your Graduation degree. So, I suggest you to clear all your backlogs as soon as possible, so, that you can apply for admission in US universities. To get admission in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL IELTS examinations. After scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations, you can get admission in US universities..
1st April 2015, 12:59 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?

Yes you can get admit from Low Graded Universities.

As you have a very high number of backlogs in your Graduation its not possible for you to get admit from top Universities.

To get admit from Normal universities you need to have good score in GRE and IELTS entrance exams.

So prepare well are crack them with good score if you really interested in doing your Masters from US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?