17th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?

Sir,
I am working in Tamilnadu Government undertaking organisation. I am a ITI holder and Now I want to study Diploma courses through Correspondence. Pl guide me which Institution is the approved by Tamilnadu Government for my further promotion

Renganathan

Related Questions:
  1. List AICTE and UGC affiliated colleges/institutions offering correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Assam?
  2. List of Institutions offering Diploma in ME(Correspondence) approved by AICTE
  3. Is diploma course approved by Tamilnadu Government?
  4. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
  5. List recognized Homeopathy institutions for studying PG Diploma through correspondence?
  6. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  7. Colleges offering diploma in Civil/Mechanical correspondence course in AP,Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma in Civil(Approved by AICTE) in AP?
  10. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  11. List of deemed universities in Tamilnadu approved by Tamilnadu government
  12. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges in correspondence?
  14. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  15. List of correspondence engineering diploma approved colleges by AICTE?
  16. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  17. B.Ed correspondence from BSP, Lucknow is approved by UGC?
  18. List of institutions providing Electrical engineering diploma in correspondence?
15th June 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?

Sir,
I am working in Singapore cnc operator. I am a ITI holder and Now I want to study Diploma courses through Correspondence. Pl guide me which Institution is the approved by Tamilnadu Government for my further promotion
9th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?

Sir .iam study iti in private institution.in electrical department what are the features in the study
2nd January 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that the periyar university has been recognized by the Govt of India and can v apply this certificate for the govt jobs and is it UGC and ISO certified university or not for MBA.from distance education .
4th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am BT Asst teacher i am completed M.sc Vinayaka mission university distance education i am eligible increment approved university
5th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th standard with 89.9%. I want to study diploma in civil through correspontance or Part time. Now i am working as a billing executive in construction company. Can i join diploma in civil in central polytechnic taramani, chennai?
13th January 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, I would like to know weather the MA English degree of EIILM Sikkim is approved by tamilnadu government/
14th April 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am worrking from dubai. I have 6year India experience and 11years Gulf country experience at civi work.I am 2 fiel and ITI holder and Now I want to study Diplomo civil courses through correspondence.Pls guide me which institution is the approved by Tamilnadu Goverment for my further Promotion. Thanking you, by A.PALANIKUMAR, dubai
14th November 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Tamilnadu Government undertaking organisation. I am a ITI holder and Now I want to study Diploma courses through Correspondence. Pl guide me which Institution is the approved by Tamilnadu Government for my further promotion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?