16th January 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?

Respected sir,
Actually i am the student of B.B.A final year.
Now i interested to do PGD course in Banking operation in ifbi....
I want to know for this course i will get education loan?
if yes then how can i apply for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of IFBI course in Banking Sector? Types of job placements provided by IFBI? Is there any educational loan facility provided by the institute/ -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  3. How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?
  4. Which bank provides loan for IFBI course? Terms and conditions of bank?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  6. Is IFBI good to get job in banking sector? In which suitable course can I enter?
  7. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  8. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  9. Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech if I want to become an IAS officer? Where should I take coaching for IAS exam?
  10. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  11. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  12. What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?
  13. What are the courses available in IFBI and their fee structure?
  14. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  15. How to join IFBI Banking course after graduation?
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  17. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  18. Procedure to take loan for education purpose?
7th October 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?

After securing admission in the said course at the institution, you can contact the bank manager for education loan. You need to apply on a prescribed format and submit the required documents.

Bank will review your application and sanction your education loan, if you fulfill all their essential points.
1st April 2022, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?

Sir IFBI ke liye form kab kab nikalte hai. Pls bataye. I am completeled graduation. I m 21 yr.
Mo 7906111210.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?