16th January 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

Hello
I am going to finish my diploma in
mechanical engineering in a few months.
I really don’t have any idea of what to do next?
Should I go for job or should I continue to study?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completing 4 years B.E Mechanical?
  2. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  3. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Which is better to choose between Higher Education and Job after completing degree in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  12. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  13. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  14. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  16. How to get a job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How cna I apply for DME job afetr completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2015, 04:24 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

Here is a list of companies in which you can apply for fresher positions:
BSNL
BHEL
ONGC
HPCL
ISRO
NTPC
BHPV

You can also go for short term job oriented courses:
CNC Traning
CAD/CAM Traning
AutoCad
Unigraphics
Hypermesh Traning
Diploma in Tool Design
Diploma in Mechatonics and Robotics etc.

Also you can do B.Tech or BE, you can directly get admission in second year of Engineering.
17th January 2015, 04:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?

You can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job after completion of your three years Diploma course. I suggest you to choose the best option in which you are interested. But, it is best to pursue your higher studies after completion of your three years Diploma course because, you can gain more knowledge and also you can find more job opportunities after completion of your higher studies. You can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech course, by appearing in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?