16th January 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Respected sir/madam
I am studying in btech 3rd year ( electrical engineering).
I want to know what is the procedure of getting
1 month internship at NTPC Hyderabad.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  6. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  10. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, BPCL, HPCL, IOCL, GAIL, NTPC and IIT for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  14. Whether there is simmer internship at NTPC Ramagundam?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  16. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
31st August 2017, 09:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

In order to internship in NTPC, you need to contact training and placement cell of your college regarding training/internship and the placement officer of your college will contact the HR department of NTPC regarding the same.
Then the placement officer will send your resume to the HR department of NTPC and also provide you the training letter and NoC letter. In case if the college is not helping you, then you can send your resume along with an application letter directly in which mention in brief your details and the interest in the field.
If you are selected, then they will call you for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?